On Page SEO Ranking Factors 2020
We will be covering what you put on your webpage so Google notices your page, ranks it and send you traffic, sales, leads and customers.
Here are the 3 fundamentals we will be covering in this video.
1) The words, extra content and images that help rankings on Google.
2) The on-page structure that Google expects to find.
3) The ideal on-page theme, server and code for your website.
Before we start, let’s break down the 2020 on-page fundamentals:
– Create a good description that includes the keyword in the title.
– Use a similar (or identical) description and include the keyword in the H1.
– You want to mention the exact keyword at least once in the article body, preferably near the top.
– Include sub-headlines (H2, H3, H4) that use related keywords that describe your content.
– Include high quality, relevant internal & external links
– Name your images appropriately with keywords in the filenames and alt-text.
If you are not too sure about what to do exactly, then here is my on-page content starting template you can follow.
Include the following elements on to your page to give Google exactly what it is looking for.
– 1200-2000 Words
– 3-12 Unique Images
– 1 Title (H1)
– 4-8 Sub-Headlines (H2)
– 1-3 Relevant Internal Links
– 1-3 Relevant External Links
– 1 Table of Content (Pagination works too)
– 1 Bullet List